Wednesday

So I'm back in the UK after living and working (kinda) abroad for the past five years. I did a year in Helsinki and I came back a couple of months ago from a four year stint in New York. I would have stayed there if it were not for a shitty economy/911/almost getting my greencard but not/a Creative Director who gave me the chop and I wish would die of CJD/and needing a new job with a visa to match. But there will be more wistful tales in future blogs.

Alas, the Universe has its' plans for me; none of which agree with. You know, I think the Universe is a woman-one of those butch angry types with way too much facial hair, you know like the ones in those women's' groups at University who hate men?

Anyway, I find myself back in Cheshire of all places, in my hometown which as lovely and picture postcardy as it is, is a small town with small town people with small town attitudes. And by the way, I fucking hate the North of England and it is grim up North. So why stay here I here you cry? Well, until I get a job back in London where I used to live before I went abroad, I'm stuck here for the duration... grumble grumble.

Ah well, at least it'll have some humour value.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marge is lame. and smells like feet!

5:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marge, not only are you lame but you think people actually give a shit! If I had the time to sit down and write about every Adrian Mole episode that occurs in my life it be the size & depth of the Koran!

Get out more, look at the sky more, breathe more, laugh more, cry more but most of of all...live more.

Mon petit noir!xx

4:31 pm  
Blogger marge said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home