Saturday

Woohoo, I'm moving back to London! And about bloody time too I say. No sign of a job just yet but I needed to do something to break the circle of only going down there for interviews. I mean if you're trying to move back somewhere it helps to actually be there. It's a bit of a calculated risk but the design market picks up at the end of the summer etc., so lets see if I can get my timing right.

But I've seriously had enough of being at home, I mean I love my folks but I think we all preferred it when there were a few time zones between us. You see my folks (more specifically my Dad) like to argue about anything and everything. Even when they're in agreement they still have a shouting match over it. I mean like tonight; the Olympic opening ceremony. My Dad ended up having an argument with my Mum over the content of the show..? I mean it's funny but I have no idea why she married this man, and yeah-thanks for the second rate genetic material Dad!

Anyway, in a previous blog I mentioned that in a moment of frustration, I applied for a job in Brussels. Well, they've called my bluff and requested an interview in London in a couple of week time. I mean, I don't think I really want to move country's again for a while. I'm sure it would be a great opportunity but then I have just come back from five years abroad. I don't know if I have the energy to do it all over again. But I said I go for the interview anyway just for amusement. I mean it's gonna be funny watching me giving a bad interview so I don't get the job. Mind you I think I've become pretty good at that already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home