Wednesday

I've been out of touch with most you peeps for a while. I'd appologise but I hate the lot of you, you scum sucking Dubiya votin', ground hog molesting buggers. And what is a ground hog really, some sort of gayer, fatter beaver..? What a waste-a fat, gay beaver; especially if it's well trimmed.

Anyway, I've been working hard, and I mean hard. Take last night, we didn't leave the office until 2.30am and I think I've only had about 7 hours of sleep since Saturday as I worked like a slave over the weekend. Talk about making up for the past couple of years of unemployment, I think I've enough credits for the next two years already. Anyway, the point of this blog was to take up exactly this amount of space and to waste your time by reading this meaningless drivel that's about as useful as a Frenchman with laryngitis. Kinda like reading Silver's blog (sorry Silver I had to put the customary insult in there somewhere).

7 Comments:

Blogger alex eben meyer said...

yawn. borrrrrring.

2:57 am  
Blogger marge said...

yawn, hairrrrrry.

11:27 pm  
Blogger alex eben meyer said...

this is hands down the worst blog ever...even worse than monkistan!

11:58 pm  
Blogger marge said...

No way, monkistan makes epic journeys out of the incredibly banal, I mean most blog surfers out there must think he's some sort of autistic child.

12:34 am  
Blogger alex eben meyer said...

do something maxiomarge! take some naked pictures. do something...anything. you are wasting your space on the internet.

5:12 pm  
Blogger alex eben meyer said...

post something. anything. this blog is sooooo totalllllly crappy.

3:37 am  
Blogger marge said...

crappy like a fox!

2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home