Thursday

For want of a speeding bus...



So I was walking home this afternoon after running a couple of errands around town etc. I'm walking towards this bus stop outside this school and hear this girly high pitched shout/scream in the distance. I didn't particularly pay attention to it and carried on walking. Just ahead of the bus stop there was a juice box that had been stepped on and the juice had exploded from one corner leaving a really cool triangular splat with the flattened box at the edge; it looked kinda cool. But as I get closer to the bus stop I hear the same high pitched girly scream/shout, 'but I'm thirsty wahaa... but I'm thirsty!' It's some 11/12 year old boy screaming a tantrum at his Mother, demanding a drink (probably Gin, this is London after all).

Kid: I'm thirsty, I'm thirsty!!!
Mum: No you've already had one, and look what happened (exhibit A: squished juice box).
Kind: Naaahh I'm thirsty now, I'm thirsty. Wahaa..!
Mum: No, look what you did, calm down.

At which point he screams again and not knowing how to show his frustration goes and sits in the middle of the bus lane. My God, I couldn't believe how infantile he was being, and like I said he must have been at least 11/12, heck maybe even 13. So the little shit's sitting there looking like he's recovering from some extreme Yoga position screaming like a frinkin' baby. As I walked past I just looked at him and thought if ever there was a time for a speeding bus, it was now. Yes, a cement truck, a car chase, a Jumbo Jet, anything to flatten the jackass! There he sat, the little shithead, until two Police officers who happened to be walking by had to physically pick him off the road like a protester and out of the way. I didn't stay to look, but I hope they went Rodney King on his ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Norman Rose said...

you can't go rodney king on a white child. even if they're in college, which this one is not. everyone knows that, even you fairy-ass brits.

pooh. i want a michael rejoinder. i think this means i miss you. sniff.

2:19 am  
Blogger marge said...

Oh did I not mention he was balck...

2:23 am  
Blogger marge said...

Ah I miss you too, kinda. Is my replacement brown dude Shashi not doing it for you..?

2:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home