Tuesday

Karma part II



Regarding the past post; this wasn't the only time somebody let me down (although not so rudely). I've met various people with contacts who never bother to follow up on them as promised. As silly as it sounds, I think it's a London thing. This is a cold town socially, it's difficult to make new friends here in my experience. But when it comes to networking I think it's even worse. I dunno, if I say I'll do a favour for someone I generally do it, but I mistakenly expect others to follow suit. I mean, it's not like they're pledging to go into battle with me, it's just some names and phone numbers you know?

And I'm not being hostile about this, I find this whole farce rather amusing. I just don't appreciate people telling me it's my own fault for trying...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you hear that? Is that the faint sound of Marge whining? What? No it can't be. Not Marge. He never whines!

7:41 pm  
Blogger marge said...

But it's all I've got boohoo; sideburns aren't gonna get me anywhere. And come on 'Anonymous', isn't it a little cowardly posting without a name..? Even though I have a pretty good idea who you are 'petit noir'!

10:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not cowardly, lazy. I'm too lazy to log in.

1:06 am  
Blogger Norman Rose said...

you know, kids, there is nothing wrong with a little whining. take, for example, yankee fans. whiners. micheal, maybe you should try and sleep your way to the top. or get some of these people soused and then steal their cell phones and address books.

3:56 pm  
Blogger marge said...

Sleep my way in? Nah, you're thinkijng of Silver there.

11:37 pm  
Blogger Norman Rose said...

i could take that somewhere but that'd be mean.

3:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home